Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent- and innovation-led company with 732,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners, and communities.
Marketing + Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand - at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels - that supports the Accenture business strategy, enhances long-term client relationships, inspires employees and candidates, and drives profitable growth. Accenture Marketing + Communications is now looking for a strong leader to provide media support for corporate, recruitment and thought leadership programs in the Netherlands.
Bring your big ideas and PR expertise to Accenture and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song services, our teams work closely with clients to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; events and sponsorship's; internal communications; marketing research; media relations; corporate and financial communications; digital marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, capability and geographic marketing campaigns.
Media Relation Lead - Netherlands
We are looking for a strategic thinker who will focus on generating tier one media coverage and positioning in support of Accenture’s business objectives and priority growth areas across the Netherlands. The highly skilled professional will work closely with marketing to ensure holistic, integrated media activity aligned to business needs to maximize consideration and preference for Accenture services. This person will report to the European Corporate Communications Lead.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, manage and execute an integrated, aligned and end-to-end communication strategy that builds a positive market image for the Accenture brand, increasing our media share of voice in the market.
- Provide counsel and work directly with the Netherlands country managing director and executive leadership team to achieve strategic external communications outcomes that ensure we build brand awareness and understanding across all priority areas and industries.
- Work hand in hand with the Dutch marketing team to co-develop and implement integrated campaigns tied directly to key client issues and strategic business priorities. The alignment of media spend, consistency of messaging and strong brand positioning is fundamental to this integrated approach.
- Collaborate with the global Accenture media relations team to ensure consistency of global and local strategies and alignment of corporate interests across the Netherlands. This will include the local adaptation of global thought leadership research and points of view.
- Work closely with the client account teams to increase proactive win announcements and client references to drive a strong and differentiated position for Accenture in the Netherlands.
- Lead day-to-day management of retainer PR agency relationship and ensure excellent service delivery and value for money.
- Manage media training for key Accenture executive spokespeople and provide support for our leaders who speak for the company.
- Lead local issues management (client, employee & corporate) in close collaboration with global issues management team to protect and enhance Accenture’s brand locally.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with client marketing, social media, internal communications and talent brand teams across the company.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influential journalists.
- Monitor and report media activity to local and global stakeholders.
- Limited travel across Netherlands if required.
Our commitment to you
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.