Nice to have you here, we know you’re busy, so we’ll keep it short. We’re a fun-loving team of clever, passionate people. We think, we plot, and we create products and experiences that help our clients solve problems and seize opportunities. Our Accenture Song office in Amsterdam is looking for a research intern to join our Design capability.. This role requires a unique blend of creative thinking, business acumen, and entrepreneurial mindset. As a designer, you need to be able to think on a strategic level and act as a bridge between the 4 pillars of successful innovation: desirability, viability, feasibility, and adaptability.
- Team There are 4 teams that make up the Design capability These include Business Design, Service Design, Product Design and Creative Technology. Although you will be part of the Design capability as a whole, you may be aligned with one of the teams depending on your thesis topic.
- Daily tasks In this role, your main job is writing your thesis about a relevant topic within the domain of Design. Your research may require analysis, prototyping design solutions, etc. Besides your thesis, you will have the opportunity to gain experience within the (design) consulting domain. For instance contributing to client projects and engage in strategic thinking session and workshops.
- Research We support research topics that can be, amongst others, in line with one of the following topics (1) Sustainable business model transformation (2) Sustainable investing guidelines (3) Customer behaviour in sustainable investing (4) Innovation hubs mapping for clients (5)Trend analysis and signal scanning. We will work together to define the specific topic. It’s important to think of a topic that interests you!
- Interested? If you are interested, please provide us with a motivational letter where you propose a research topic. You can upload your motivation letter together with your resume in our Workday system.
Within all our internships, we offer you the opportunity to develop, learn, explore career paths, build relationships, and gain insights into what it’s like to work as a consultant. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your work as well as your academic needs. We are also happy to assist you in navigating the beginning of your career.
Who we are
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product, and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy and campaign, content and channel orchestration. Join us and bring to life bold ideas with the biggest impact through the unlimited potential of creativity, technology, and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song.
Song is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, and Industry X.
The Design team is comprised on 4 sub-teams
- Business Design The team focuses on developing innovative business models, value propositions, and go-to-market strategies, collaborating closely with stakeholders across departments.
- Service Design We create user-centric service experiences by mapping customer journeys, identifying pain points, and designing service blueprints, collaborating with various departments.
- Product Design We design and improve physical or digital products, considering user needs and preferences, collaborating with cross-functional teams for successful product development and launch.
- Creative Technology This team merges creativity and technical expertise to explore emerging technologies and integrate them into innovative solutions, collaborating with design, development, and other teams.