Hi (potential) master student! Looking for a challenging thesis internship where you also get acquainted with the dynamic consultancy world? Then we have the ultimate opportunity for you! The Build team within Accenture Song is looking for a thesis intern who wants to contribute to our knowledge development in the field of, among other things, E-Commerce solutions, Digital Marketing, Marketing Platforms, Customer Experience and Digital Products. Due to your great interest in one or more of these Digital Experience topics, you will be effortlessly included within the team and quickly seen as a full member. During this thesis internship you will quickly learn a lot from our enterprising analysts, knowledgeable architects, developers, creative managers and of course (management) consultants who love to get things done. They are happy to take you by the hand to experience the way-of-working within Accenture Song in addition to writing a thesis. This ensures that you also have the opportunity to learn more about how we create value for our customers by using a people-oriented focus. In doing so, you will get your first hands-on consultancy experience while writing a master's thesis.
- Team The Build team is part of Accenture Song, Accenture’s creative engine. Our Amsterdam office is home to more than 220 cheerful teams of smart, passionate people. We think, we plan, and we create digital products and experiences that help our customers solve problems and seize opportunities.
- Daily tasks As an intern within the Build Team, one main aspect is of course central: Writing your thesis on a topic within the domain of Digital Experience. In addition, we would also like to introduce you to Accenture Song and the world of consultancy. The following can be expected: Conducting research within the digital experience domain, writing your thesis with the support of dedicated people in the Build team, get the opportunity to present your results to our team and others within the organization at fixed times, gain experience as a consultant within Accenture.
- Research We support research topics that connect to the following domains, among others (1) The effect of AI on Digital experiences within the domain(s) of Commerce, Marketing Automation, Content or Digital Products (2) The future of developing Digital Experiences (3) (Composable) Platform Architecture (4) Consumer Data Usage.
- Interested? If you are interested, please provide us with a motivational letter where you propose a research topic. You can upload your motivation letter together with your resume in our Workday system.
Who we are
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product, and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy and campaign, content and channel orchestration. Join us and bring to life bold ideas with the biggest impact through the unlimited potential of creativity, technology, and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song.
Song is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, and Industry X.
The Build team is comprised on 4 sub-teams
- Commerce platforms: We enable seamless and optimized end-to-end B2B and B2C platform solutions for our clients. This team creates and optimizes commerce platforms by implementing the newest technologies while improving user experiences and customer journeys.
- Digital Product Creation: A collaborative team that designs and builds software for our clients. We help our clients with user experience, production design, product management and agile delivery.
- Content platforms: The content team focuses on creating experiences by enabling, migrating and/or upgrading content platform(s) for our clients. This expertise results in optimized user interaction and new engagement heights.
- Marketing platforms: We help clients transform their legacy marketing capabilities to fit-for-purpose platforms to execute seamless and relevant marketing experiences