Our Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity practice combines business and technology expertise, providing services along the entire M&A transaction lifecycle. As our team member, you will have an opportunity to serve clients across industries and geographies.
People You will work directly with the client in an experienced team of young and international colleagues. You help senior client executives find solutions to complex M&A problems, whilst continuously developing your analytical and managerial skills.
Technology You will leverage a plethora of in-house M&A tools to bring value to our clients through a variety of projects across the deal lifecycle, ranging from target screening to post-merger integrations.
Data Our research-based advisory helps us deliver impactful insights and solutions, providing clients with a competitive advantage.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
You will take part in projects in pre-deal and post-deal phases, working with our teams on
- M&A strategy to define target inorganic growth areas, and portfolio optimization scenarios
- Target screening to identify potential acquisition and alliance targets
- Due diligence projects, ranging from strategic, operational, and ESG to IT and technology due diligence
- Merger integration to help our clients plan and successfully execute integration phases across all functions (IT, operations, finance, HR, supply chain, etc.), including TSA exit
- Carve-outs and divestures where you will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of separation activities
- Joint-ventures and alliances, helping our clients choose and implement desired partnership models
Who we are
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.