Here's what you will need
- Master's degree, with Risk and/or Compliance affinity (e.g. Compliance, Governance & Risk, Financial Law, Business Administration)
- Preference for qualification in ACAMS or ICA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have affinity with innovation and technology
- Have Dutch language skills
- Are a motivated self-starter with a hands-on attitude
What's in it for you
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location.
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card).
- Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents.
- Pension scheme, discount on Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.