Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
The Boomi Integration Architect works with our clients’ Executives, Integration Architects and integration teams to define the Integration North Star, formulate the strategic themes and vision; and identify integration enablers.
These form the basis of the integration solution intent and architectural runways for end-to-end integration solutions in Accenture’s large transformational initiatives involving major cloud infrastructure, software and platforms-as-a-services providers and hyperscalers.
Typical initiatives leverage new technologies in migrating infrastructure workloads, refactoring solutions, decoupling systems and unlocking data through custom engineering, quality assurance, event driven architectures, integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and application performance monitoring.
Accenture Technology and Cloud First are looking for Boomi Architects that can:
- Share the Dell Boomi architectural vision with stakeholders through discussions and workshops.
- Recommend and implement leading integration practices using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform.
- Design and implement Boomi elements like API, Master Data Hub(MDH), EDI and FLOW
- Design and Setup Molecule/Atom Runtime infrastructure on Cloud or On-Premise with High Availability(HA) and Disaster Recovery(DR).
- Provide Technical Analysis for proper handling of our integration processes and Molecule/Atom deployments, with a focus on simplification and enhanced outputs.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defence strategies, combining technology and user behaviour, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future
- Result-oriented and eager to challenge her/himself to learn new technologies.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, or implementing Integration Architectures, preferably with an exposure to digital transformations.
- Min 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing Dell Boomi projects.
- Proven certification track records across integration platforms-iPaaS, API management and/or event driven management
- Experience in a customer-facing environment such as technical consulting.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Experience in other visual-based integration middleware platforms-Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Messaging/Streaming knowledge including Solace, Kafka, JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
- Integration end point experience with SAP, Workday, NetSuite, Coupa, Solace, Kafka, MS Dynamics 365,Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP, Netsuite, Salesforce, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively.
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms and for mapping business requirements to technical features.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work flexible workhours
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
(Jr.) Business Consultant - Microsoft Advisory
Posted more than 1 month ago
Salesforce Commerce Capability Lead
Posted more than 1 month ago
Sales Manager Adobe
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.