You lead our managed security services deployments and project we provide to our clients.
Your job is to lead and manage on-shore and off-shore teams in various disciplines of managed security services, such as a Managed Security Operations Center (SOC) , Managed Application Security or Managed DevSecOps. You are the primary contact for our clients and report directly to the client counterpart for all aspects of our service delivery. Your responsibility is the client satisfaction with the services provided by managing the delivery and leading the teams to bring the best of Accenture.
You will be supported by subject matter experts in the different security domains, a PMO which helps with dashboards and financial reporting so you can focus on creating a strong relation with your clients and your teams, and continuously improve our services and exceed client expectations.
Your team is the Accenture Security team in the Netherlands but you will work closely with teams in our delivery centers around the globe providing these services to your client.
At Accenture Managed Security Services (https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/services/security/managed-security) you’ll collaborate with the brightest minds in cybersecurity. Together we’ll build cyber resilience for the world’s leading organizations. We are a team of 3500 professionals globally service more than 800 clients in all areas of managed security. We are continuously expanding capabilities and integrate new technologies to lead the market. We provide extensive opportunities for you to learn and grow as a cybersecurity expert and managed security leader.
- BsC/Msc level of education
- Experience in managed services and outsourcing in the IT or security domain. Experience with (managed) security is an advantage, but strong skills in IT infrastructure and affinity with security is sufficient.
- A good understanding of managed services and outsourcing (especially offshore and nearshore). Experience in the domain of security is preferable, but not necessary.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Strong communicator, good track record in client-facing roles, accurate and agile, experienced as project manager, with team and people management experience.
- Most of the work will be performed in the Netherlands in Accenture or client offices but travel to delivery centers may occur occasionally.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.