Are you an experienced Sales Lead with a background in consulting or technology? Would you like to be part of a fast-growing Products Industry (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel and Life Sciences) Sales Team where you will work with, and learn from, Accenture's top Sales Executives in the Netherlands on strategically important, multi-disciplinary and cross-geography pursuits? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are seeking talented individuals that are results orientated, commercially astute, and personable to help us to reinforce Accenture's position as a market leader.
As a Sales Lead, you will be part of the Accenture Sales function, but this is not a sales role in the traditional sense. You will be at the intersection of Strategy & Consulting, Technology and Sales. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts for our clients. You will be responsible for shaping and driving all activities within the sales cycle of Technology-Led Business Transformations – from helping the Accenture team to originate new opportunities, creating the first proposal and to closure of the final contract.
Your role will be broad, differing day in, and day out, and you will have the autonomy to shape and grow the role in line with your ambitions. It will equip you with a broad range of industry-relevant skills and a network that will enable you to nurture and grow a successful career in the direction you choose to take. You will become part of a small yet diverse (inter-disciplinary and international) team. We enjoy working together but also like to meet up outside of work for dinner or drinks.
Your role - in summary:
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the Accenture business and with our key clients
- Create value propositions based on a deep understanding of the client and their need
- Partner with Account Teams to ideate and drive strategic, multi-disciplinary and cross-service line opportunities
- Shape and execute winning strategies across the end-to-end sales cycle
- Develop compelling financial and commercials linked to client proposals
- Manage the development of client presentations within challenging deadlines
- Own end-to-end project management of client proposals: establish, communicate and drive implementation of sales project plans
- Support the development of ongoing client strategy and client-facing activities
Our people are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We leverage design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs. Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence.
Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts for our clients.
- 5-10 years of experience: in technology strategy or sales, preferably within a technology or consulting firm
- Relevant experience: with large scale digital, technology or business transformations
- Commercial astute: you have experience shaping creative commercial constructs which link to value and business outcomes
- Entrepreneurial: proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Responsible: you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English mandatory and Dutch preferred); the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Completed Master’s degree preferred
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Being part of a fast-growing people-focused team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.