Accenture’s Sustainable Technology enables organizations to use technology more sustainably while also using technology as a vehicle to drive sustainability across the organization, operations, supply chains and ecosystem. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations and leveraging technology in a responsible way, building in proper governance, respecting privacy, and building trust.
In this role you will:
• Lead successful ESG Sustainability Performance engagements, addressing our clients’ business challenges to deliver commercial success together with positive impacts for society and the environment.
• Deliver on engagements focused on - Sustainability strategy, ESG performance, reporting and analytics, Impact assessment, Sustainability business transformations
• Leverage your core consulting skills to understand and structure the clients’ challenges; develop hypotheses on solutions; undertake market and trends assessments and develop business cases to unlock value and enhance sustainability outcomes
• Use your deep industry knowledge and sustainability expertise to advise clients on their sustainability transformation
• Build client relationships and develop your pipeline of work through opportunity, proposal, and commercial phase
• Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
• Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
• Master’s Degree preferred / Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent experience
• At least 8 years prior experience leading Data Science teams in client engagements with focus in sustainability
• You have experience in project or consulting type of work in roles connected to Sustainability Measurement and Performance topics or you have dedicated experience from ESG work e.g. as a CSO or in a sustainability team.
• Knowledge on cloud platforms, Big Data and high-level programming languages (such as python or R) project delivery will also be taken into consideration
• Application of recognized ESG/sustainability frameworks and standards (SASB, TCFD, GRI or similar)
• Strong understanding of financial value and sustainable values
• Qualitative analysis, research and business case development
• Relationship building at all levels, including with Senior Executives and C-Suite
• Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Risk Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Consumer Goods Senior Manager
Posted 5 days ago
Consultant - Intelligent Asset Management
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.