Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Technology is one of the greatest sustainability enablers.
Our Global Technology Sustainability Innovation team is at the forefront of driving environmental, societal & governance impact of technology whilst also creating concepts for new digital technologies that reduce the negative impact of our clients’ value chain. Our three innovation pods help our clients to mitigate their climate risk:
- Climate Risk Forecasting
- ESG Data Interoperability
- Industry Cloud Sustainability
We are looking for a Senior Manager, who can chart the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of their speciality. You will monitor progress and address challenges & obstacles hindering progress by enabling teams.
- Charting the plan for developing innovative assets in the focus industry of the pod
- Monitor progress and address challenges/ obstacles hindering progress
- Define, prioritize, oversee and implement multiple projects
- Formulate and execute agenda, from discovering the relevant ecosystem to work with, to prototyping, establishing pioneering engagements and packaging the results for scaling to the rest of Accenture
- Understand, articulate and further identify key technology trends & their potential business impact
- Oversee development of innovative and proprietary ideas, insights, assets, and capabilities
- 10+ years relevant experience within technology, with a focus & passion for sustainability and strategy
- Deep understanding of technology – latest and greatest technological trends
- Innovative mindset – comfortable operating in start-up type environment
- Seasoned innovator within an R&D or incubation context
- Ability to utilise key industry & trends to develop value propositions
- An understanding of business model innovation
What’s in it for you?
You will join a truly Global environment with an opportunity to partner with a vast ecosystem of talent within Accenture. We provide training & certifications for a wide range of technologies, alongside the opportunity to work across Europe and be subject to our competitive salary & benefits packages.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.