* Do you want to work with great people and be part of a diverse team? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements. We are looking forward to meeting you, so don't hesitate to give us a call and discuss this! *
Are you passionate about banking, insurance, capital markets and the disruptive impact of digital on this industry? The financial services industry is at a point in time that we’re going to recognize looking back, as the moment when things changed fundamentally. Will you help our clients to navigate this discontinuity? Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
In Technology Strategy, we are passionate with tons of experience in strategy, technology, leadership, and management skills to spare. Our Technology Strategy practitioners:
- Work in multidisciplinary teams on C-level projects, often steering their own team or workstream.
- Shape the transformation of our clients towards a digital organization and understand the most important challenges they face.
- Advise clients to become successful in their transformation through thorough analysis.
- Work on a client’s strategic direction, reorganization, governance and optimization of their investments.
- Directly contribute to strategic plans and deliver visible contributions to clients.
As a Technology Strategy Consultant, focused on our Financial Services industry group (Banking, Insurance, Capital markets, Payment providers), you will be:
- Working short-cycled with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive digital and technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy and more
- Applying data-driven methods to analyze our clients’ strategic challenges, solving complex problems, and helping them realize their business strategy through the right use of new technologies
- Advising and working with our clients to shape and execute business visions enabled by our extensive library of methods and tools
- Contributing to our thought leadership at the intersection of business and technology
- Advising complex technology concepts and strategies easily towards clients and build lasting trusted relationships
- Utilize the power of One Accenture by leveraging the right teams from other disciplines such as Security, Technology, Operations, etc.
- Contributing to our practice and help the team grow and develop by e.g. participating and organizing events, creating points-of-view, and guiding junior consultants
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- 2-5 years of experience in technology strategy, preferably within a (strategy) consulting firm or similar
- Relevant experience with large scale digital and/or technology transformations and a specific interest in Cloud, Digital Transformation, Agility, Data & Analytics and/or Architecture
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and abstract thinking, analytical and creative problem solving, project management, prioritizing, communication, and stakeholder management
- Knowledge on latest technology advancements (in a certain technology area and/or industry) based on previous experience and interest in the latest innovations
- Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive: you enjoy a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Entrepreneurial; proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- First class written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English); the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Completed Master’s degree with excellent results
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.