* Do you want to work with great people and be part of a diverse team? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements. We are looking forward to meeting you, so don't hesitate to give us a call and discuss this! *
Are you passionate about banking, insurance, capital markets and the disruptive impact of digital on this industry? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, result-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ vision and strategy, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
In Enterprise architecture, we are passionate with tons of experience in technology, leadership, and management skills to spare. Our Enterprise architecture practitioners:
- Serve as trusted advisor to business and technology leaders defining and implementing enterprise architectures that drive business value, and accelerate harmonization of the IT estate
- Articulate a compelling enterprise architecture vision, target state, and transformation roadmap
- Enable large scale technology transformation to deliver business value through the evolution and management of the enterprise architecture
As an Enterprise Architecture Consultant, focused on our Financial Services industry group (Banking, Insurance, Capital markets, Payment providers), you will:
- Help clients to define and implement a comprehensive, agile blueprint to transform the IT architecture that underpins their digital IT strategy, as well as form and execute the infrastructure and security strategy needed to help clients proactively minimize risk
- Advising our clients how to organise for a transformed enterprise architecture that harness cloud based solutions to enable the digital business
- Be at the forefront of the Intelligent Enterprise; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for our Financial Services clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.
- Harness value creation for our clients; positioning their IT to deliver business value and support future growth through Infrastructure transformation
- Define and carve out solutions to solve client business problems that take advantage of new Cloud based techniques to host data, networks and overall infrastructure.
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
Developing and managing CIO/CTO/Enterprise architects and other C-suite client relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged.
Helping with sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
- Completed Master’s degree, preferable with a technical and/or (business) economics focus
- Fluency in English & Dutch language is a must, both written and verbal
- 2-5 years of experience in enterprise architecture
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- Experience and background in defining an enterprise architecture based on a sound knowledge of market development and vendor roadmaps.
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and abstract thinking, analytical and creative problem solving, project management, prioritizing, communication, and stakeholder management
- Relevant knowledge and experience with the Financial Services industry (Banking, Insurance, Capital markets, Payment providers)
- Knowledge of technology trends through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations
- A passion and commitment to New Technologies in Infrastructure and/or security transformation and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered
- Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive: you enjoy a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Entrepreneurial; proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial & Mobility Industry (Senior) Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Utilities Industry Group Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Utilities / New Energy Industry (Senior) Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.