* Do you want to work with great people and be part of a diverse team? We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements. We are looking forward to meeting you, so don't hesitate to give us a call and discuss this! *
Are you passionate about the energy transition and the disruptive impact of digital? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, result-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ vision and strategy, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
In Transformation Excellence, we are passionate with tons of experience in technology, leadership, and management skills to spare. Our Transformation Excellence practitioners:
- Serve as trusted advisor to our clients to shape and steer technology enabled, large scale transformations
- Convey deep understanding of technology platforms and architecture at intersection of client’s industry
- Realize value, advise, and execute medium to longer term technology transformations
- As a Transformation Excellence Consultant, focused on our Resources industry group (Utilities, Natural resources, Oil & gas, and Chemicals), you will:
- Clearly articulate transformation business value, and present options for problems that align to transformation goals—apply your knowledge base to address issues and resolve dependencies
- Focus on strategy, design and delivery of large and complex transformation initiatives for our Utilities, Natural resources, Oil & gas, and Chemicals clients
- Manage the definition of the practices/processes/toolsets and/or operations (e.g., scope, cost, schedule, etc.) for one or more transformation management domains
- Manage the planning and preparation for design thinking and/or customer journey workshops to support the development of a transformation roadmap and/or strategy
- Build understanding of program management fundamentals for predictive (waterfall) and adaptive (agile) delivery
- Build expertise in Technology Strategy & Advisory capabilities
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- Completed Master’s degree, preferable with a technical and/or (business) economics focus
- Fluency in English & Dutch language is a must, both written and verbal
- 2-5 years of experience on a transformation program driving value management/realization, executive storytelling or managing measures of success
- Relevant experience creating investment cases and focus on value, planning / structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing transformation recommendations
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and abstract thinking, analytical and creative problem solving, project management, prioritizing, communication, and stakeholder management
- Relevant knowledge and experience within the Resources industry (Utilities, Natural resources, Oil & gas, and Chemicals)
- Knowledge of technology trends through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations
- Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive: you enjoy a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Entrepreneurial; proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Bonus points if you have any Agile certifications e.g., SAFe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial & Mobility Industry (Senior) Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Utilities Industry Group Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Utilities / New Energy Industry (Senior) Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.