Solution Architects work closely with other members of the sales team to ensure that the solutions we propose to our clients meet the client’s needs and expectations, but can also be delivered in a reliable, predictable way. This frequently requires balancing competing priorities, using innovative commercial and technical approaches to minimise risk and to meet challenging business cases. This means that SAs need to demonstrate creativity and diplomacy, as well as more traditional technical, project management and commercial skills.
Overall, Solution Architects need to shape a winning, differentiated, deliverable solution, taking different points of view into account, for the deals they are personally working on, and as a subject matter expert or coach helping their fellow architects on related opportunities.
This role is for an Enterprise Solution Architect who will work on large, complex, multi-service and multi-technology deals across Europe, coordinating architects, SMEs and commercial teams to create value-focused solutions across a range of industries, often in complex technology landscapes, with complex commercial models.
- Solution coordination and integration
- solution planning
- Highly motivated and at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Confident internal and client-facing presenter
- Able to travel within Europe to take part in client presentations; workshops; sales planning and other solution-related activities
- Experienced in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders at both senior and hands-on levels.
At least 7 years of relevant IT or Operations experience on the following areas, including 3 years of technical or project management experience:
- Software Development
- Application Support
- Infrastructure Support
- Enterprise Architecture
Relevant experience in a role or similar capacity that does any three of the following activities
- Provide support for sales or presales pursuits either for a Systems Integrator, Services, or a Product line, Hardware or Software Principal, SME.
- Interpreting why buyers buy and translating these reasons into a solution
- Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
- Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
- Create and develop a bill of materials or resourcing and staffing plans
- Provide costing or pricing support
- Write and Provide content for bids and proposal
- Comfortable working with high value deals, in excess of $50m revenue
- Experienced in both build and operate deals, covering both technology and business operations
- Creating solutions with unconventional, value-based commercial models, including gain-share, as-a-service and working within consortia
- Development of solutions requiring a range of technology and implementation partners, and integration of multiple internal and external teams
- Co-creation of business case, requirements, solution and commercial models with client stakeholders
- Articulation of value proposition and solution alignment to senior client stakeholders.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 5 days ago
AGBG 2.0 Solution App Modernization Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Managed Digital Identity Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.