Sales Origination Senior Manager – Oracle – Supply Chain Management
Our Europe Technology Sales team grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. Our dynamic team of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and sometimes closing of sales opportunities across a variety of different industries.
Why join the Sales and Solutioning team at Accenture?
- Join an exceptionally high-performing connected community who operate ‘Marketwide’ across Europe
- Rub shoulders with industry leading sales professional - benefit from peer-to-peer learning and gain experience on high profile deals and opportunities
- Enjoy an unlimited career path up to Managing Director, Senior Managing Director or explore the path to Client Account Lead or Client Group Lead
- Receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
What responsibilities will you have?
- Originate, shape and bring to closure Oracle solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at existing clients and identify potential new clients
- Maintain relationships with Oracle sales leadership and account execs to jointly engage in pre-sales and qualification activities
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture and Oracle propositions
- Identify differentiators to shape propositions unique to the Oracle-Accenture partnership
· Demonstrated experience of selling consulting or outsourcing services with a focus on Oracle solutions across Supply Chain Management
· Experience of building relationships with C-suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
· Ability to develop early credibility both internally and externally to enable us to become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients
· Experience Oracle Saas, Iaas or PaaS would be highly advantageous
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Sales Originator
Posted 5 days ago
Junior & Medior Sales Executives – Financial Services Business Group
Posted 6 days ago
Procurement Sales Lead – Senior Manager
Posted 26 days ago
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.