Are you passionate about tackling complex technical challenges and love solving companies’ puzzles into working solutions? Are you looking for a rewarding developer career in a modern, fast-developing platform?
In our dynamic and digitalized world, a lot of companies choose ServiceNow for managing, not only their IT services but also their HR, customer service, project management, or financial services. Since ServiceNow is equipped to accommodate a variety of processes, it often becomes a go-to platform for enterprise services. Our clients recognize the scalability of the tool, therefore, due to our significant growth, we are looking for candidates to strengthen our highly diverse team.
As a Junior ServiceNow Consultant, you will help our clients with the optimization of ServiceNow capabilities and the implementation of new solutions and functionalities of the platform in a variety of activities. These can range from the day-to-day administration, development, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform centered on, but not exclusive to, the support of key ITIL processes such as Request, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Employee Self Service, and other service modules or completely new application development domains.
Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and capabilities in the following areas:
· Passion for the latest technology and finding creative sustainable solutions;
· Ability to translate functional requirements into technical design;
· Work in highly dynamic environments with complex challenges;
· Strong analytics skills and structured way of working;
· Identify improvement opportunities and keep asking the right questions to help the client find the optimal solution.
Together with our talented international colleagues, within the Accenture ServiceNow capability, and also with our Consulting and Technology teams, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. You will have unrivaled access to know-how, assets, and projects that matter to the world’s most admired organizations. Because that is where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
· Graduates with a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field;
· You are eager to contribute to our ServiceNow capabilities, both from a functional and technical perspective;
· You have a keen interest in implementing and resolving IT/business workflows in partnership with users, relying on a creative, client-focused mindset to deliver value to clients;
· You are a team player who excels at driving continual improvement, platform expansion, and adoption;
· You have excellent communication skills and fluent in English and are willing to learn Dutch;
· Good understanding of client-side and server-side scripting
· Knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, JSON);
· Experience in cloud solutions (especially SaaS solutions);
Accenture is an incredible place to work – and to keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. You will always have many learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
· An expense allowance
· Discount on Accenture shares
· The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you looking for possibilities at Accenture where you can be yourself and do what you love? Please connect with the recruiter, Julie Brouwer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Junior Consultant Oracle ERP Application
Posted 5 days ago
Internship IT: FrontEnd Developer - Custom Engineering
Posted 12 days ago
Internship IT: BackEnd Developer - Custom Engineering
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.