Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of cyber security? Do you want to help our clients define strategies to embrace cyber security or to evaluate if their transformation journeys fit within their risk appetite? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working with your colleagues as a team? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the clients? Then Accenture Security may just be the place for you!
As part of our growing Strategy & Risk team, we are looking for a (Senior) Manager. As a Cyber Security (Senior) Manager, you will provide guidance and consulting to our clients and design and implement solutions for the transformation and optimization of their Security organization.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and developing our (Strategy & Risk) business by defining the clients’ security strategy and implementation roadmap. You take accountability and lead some of our Strategy & Risk engagements, identifying implementation risks, barriers and define solutions to overcome them. You will develop tailored security operating models, lead fit-for-purpose risk & maturity assessment programs, and other C-suite focused engagements while utilizing the power of One Accenture and leveraging the right teams from other disciplines such as Cloud, T&O, Operations, etc.
Within our Strategy & Risk team, your role will be to help our clients using a wide range of innovative solutions, technologies and methodologies across all Security offerings:
- Security Strategy, Risk & Architecture
- Integrated Risk Management/GRC
- Digital Identity
- Cloud & Infrastructure Security
- IoT, IIoT, ICS Security
- Platform, Application & Data Security
- Cyber Investigation, Forensics & Response
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Operational Resilience
As a (Senior) Manager within our Security team, you will work with clients from one (or multiple) industries, depending on your experience and interests/ambitions: Products; Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech; Health & Public Services; Resources and Financial Services.
Joining our team means becoming part of a close-knit group of Security professionals that serve Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights into the latest Security trends. We at Accenture, are united by our core values to challenge our clients’ status quo and build relationships based on trust as it is our shared goal to keep our clients and the people they serve all over the world protected and to build a cyber resilient future together. In practice, that means deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. You won't be limited to a single set of tools to offer security for our clients, so it will be up to you to take a proactive and creative approach to find the best solutions together with our clients for their specific security challenges.
- (Ideally) completed Master’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience in security strategy and/or advisory, preferably within a (strategy) consulting firm or similar
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of new security trends and developments through previous experience and/or personal interest
- Strong consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and abstract thinking, analytical and creative problem solving, project management, prioritizing, communication, and stakeholder management
- Leadership qualities: the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive: enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Entrepreneurial: proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Team spirit; enjoys working in a team and coaching junior team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
Accenture is a great place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you will become a part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card);
- An expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares;
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk (email@example.com)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Security Account Lead – Financial Services - Insurance
Posted 5 days ago
Security Account Lead – Financial Services - Banking
Posted 5 days ago
Data Security Lead (Netherlands)
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.