Accenture’s Net Zero Carbon Industry Transitions helps our clients navigate the energy transition through innovation-led, business model transformation. We use data-driven tools, frameworks and insights to enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations and overall performance to enable a more resilient future.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Lead engagements to help clients design, develop and implement their purpose driven eMobility strategies that align to company culture and employee engagement.
- Leverage your core consulting skills to understand and structure the clients’ challenges; develop hypotheses on solutions; undertake market and trends assessments and develop business cases to unlock value and enhance sustainability outcomes related to eMobility
- Use your deep EV industry knowledge, to advise clients on their eMobility transformation
- Build client relationships and develop your pipeline of work through opportunity, proposal, and commercial phase
- Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider eMobility community across Accenture globally
What’s in it for you?
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
- Gain exposure to a range of new and emergent technologies as we are recognized as a global market leader in climate change and ESG services working with clients to reach their sustainability objectives
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience through formal and informal learning opportunities and have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
Here’s what you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with EV Charging industry
- Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
- Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
- Comfort leading presentations and facilitating workshops with large audiences
What we believe:
- Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here.
- Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial & Mobility Industry (Senior) Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Utilities Industry Group Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Utilities / New Energy Industry (Senior) Manager
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.