We’re on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic Design Engineering students who are looking to gain experience at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios. As a Design Engineering intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our expert creative & technical teams, as well as the opportunity to hone your skills while working on a variety of real-life projects.
So if you’re an ambitious Design Engineering student looking to kick-off your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What you bring:
- A positive can-do attitude with a keen enthusiasm for learning and improvement.
- At proficient user of 3D modelling software (e.g. Solidworks).
- A broad knowledge of mechanical principles and the ability to translate them into creative concepts and solutions.
- A basic knowledge of manufacturing production processes and constraints.
- Comfortable creating physical models, from rough prototypes to more refined aesthetical models.
- A passionate, out-of-the-box thinker who dares to share their thoughts and ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to create well-considered solutions, as well the processes, prototypes and creative thinking that led to them.
- Ability to communicate in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
- Experience working with electronic components / systems would be a bonus.
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on real life projects for a range of international clients.
- The chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of creative and technical experts.
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces.
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning & experience goals.
- To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen (EU passport) or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
- This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
- Internship is for a minimum period of 4 months.
VanBerlo keeps a close eye on the developments around COVID-19. We aim to offer students our internships as we would normally do. However we would like you to be aware that we are depending on what the possibilities, including legal possibilities, will be. We will keep evaluating this continuously.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.