We’re on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic UX Design students who are looking to gain experience at one of the world’s top design & innovation studios.
As a UX intern at VanBerlo, you’ll have the chance to work with and learn from our world-class creative team and the opportunity to hone your skills while working on a variety of real-life projects. So if you’re an ambitious design student looking to kick-off your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What you bring:
- A positive can-do attitude with a keen enthusiasm for learning and improvement.
- A proficient user of digital design tools (such as Adobe XD or Sketch).
- Ability to generate interactive interface prototypes (Using tools such as Invision, Principle or Framer).
- Knowledge of 2D design visualisation tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Able to think in workflows and construct interface wireframes.
- Ability to create compelling graphics and interfaces in range of different styles.
- Knowledge of basic design research methods.
- Ability to map user journeys and capture them as compelling & understandable visuals.
- A passionate, out-of-the-box thinker who dares to share their thoughts and ideas.
- Pursuing a degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Communication & Multimedia Design or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing your ability to craft beautiful, well-considered design solutions, as well the ideas, processes and creative thinking that led to them.
- Ability to communicate in English (additional languages would be a bonus).
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on real life projects for a range of international clients
- The chance to learn from and work with our multidisciplinary team of world-class creatives
- The opportunity to be part of our vibrant & dynamic atmosphere, working from one of our two stunning studio spaces
- A dedicated mentor to help you achieve your learning & experience goals.
- To qualify for an internship position at VanBerlo you must either be a registered EU citizen or a non-EU citizen who is currently enrolled at a Dutch University/ HBO.
- This internship role is an experience traineeship, meaning this role is not suitable for students looking to work on their own project, or those seeking to work on a final thesis project.
- Internship is for a minimum period of 4 months.
VanBerlo keeps a close eye on the developments around COVID-19. We aim to offer students our internships as we would normally do. However we would like you to be aware that we are depending on what the possibilities, including legal possibilities, will be. We will keep evaluating this continuously.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.