Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
AWS Financial Services Market Business Development lead for Europe [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Our strength is our people! You will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will work with best in class technologies, to rapidly address the disruption our clients are going through by bringing together our global Accenture capabilities and AWS’s disruptive technologies.
We are looking for an market sales Lead to work at European market level.
The Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG) Market Business Development lead for Europe works with key Accenture and AWS stakeholders and clients, in the specific market, to drive global growth of AWS attached revenues within Accenture. This role will work with the AABG Market Development Leads in Europe Market Units and around the world, driving the strategic goals of the organization around Play development/solutioning, executive alignment, development and execution of AWS-based sales readiness and enablement activities, and the management and growth of associated pipeline.
This position plays an important client, AWS, and Accenture account team facing role, responsible for building credibility with key internal and external clients by directly supporting client sales teams to drive AWS-based cloud services. The role includes working with many domain-specific sales teams to drive a leveraged approach into the AWS and Accenture sales teams, doing outreach and education to enable AWS-based deals. Focus on state government will be a particular emphasis.
This individual should understand cloud technologies - from migration and infrastructure through cutting edge use cases on AI, Analytics and IoT - with a particular focus on AWS services. The individual should have experience in sales readiness/enablement and stakeholder management. Expectations are for this individual to lead tactical and strategic initiatives by coordinating with other Accenture, AWS, and AABG personnel, and develop strong long-term relationships to ensure that AWS deals are well-supported from both a Sales and Solutions Architecture perspective.
What would you do?
- Responsible for the growth of the Accenture business footprint with AWS, growing stage 0 pipeline, ensuring an increase in close rate and overall growth in sales and revenue.
- Represent and evangelize the AWS/AABG story globally (more sales than technical) as the market domain SME within AABG.
- Work with AABG and Client Groups leadership inventorying and growing relevant assets and solutions to grow the market plays within AABG.
- Drive market executive alignment with AWS globally in conjunction with regional/global AABG and Client Groups leaders.
- Responsible for developing the joint AWS and Accenture market value props, and orchestrating the development of case studies, stories “from the trenches,”
- Engage in (and plan where relevant) market account teaming planning, innovation sessions and industry events.
- Identify market Client Groups training requirements and work with the Global Enablement Lead to ensure client teams and relevant delivery teams are well-trained.
Who do we need?
Candidate must have completed the following training:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Demonstrated continuous learner about next gen cloud solutions and services
- Knowledge/experience in AWS-based cloud solutions
- Sales & sales pipeline management experience
- Partner management experience
- Value proposition development
- Deal shaping experience
- Strong presentation, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to produce high quality and professional deliverables
- Cloud experience
- Vendor relationship management
- Business case creation
- Proposal development & content creation
- Solution planning
- State government experience
- 8+ years sales/sales support/pre-sales-architecture experience
- Master’s degree
- You speak and write English fluently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Consultant Data Management & Governance
Posted 2 days ago
Creative Full-stack Developer
Posted 4 days ago
Posted 26 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.