Description - External
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Enterprise identity and access management (EIAM) and Privileged Account Mgmt (PAM) lead architect for Accenture's market wide applied cyber security team. Leading architect with relevant experience across major industries required. Required skills:
- Proven ability to analyse and define core use cases enabled by Enterprise IAM, e.g. related with employee identity lifecycle, access rights provisioning/de-provisionining, entitlements review, privileged access use cases.
- Knowledge and experience of digital transformations, either with focus on a core set of industries or across industries, especially Cloud/Multicloud transformations based on the key Cloud Service Providers AWS, Azure, Google .
- Knowledge of major Enterprise IAM platforms e.g. Sailpoint IIQ and IndentityNow, One Identity, Saviynt.
- Knowledge of major PAM solutions e.g. CyberArk
- You must be excited about working with the world’s biggest companies to address their identity and access management needs for internal user groups: employees, contractors, 3rd parties. You must be well versed in both the technologies enabling such transformations but also in the business drivers.
- Chances are that you have spent a significant proportion of your experience in professional services, that you understand and have mastered solutioning both in terms of delivery plans but also technical solutioning for identity access management projects.
- You are excited about helping our clients solve their biggest problems in this space, and in the process helping to build out Accenture's EIAM business and capabilities.
- You are collaborative, creative in your problem solving approach and excited about technology and how it can help enable better understanding of organisations and their employees.
- You enjoy working internationally with people from many different backgrounds.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Security Account Lead – Financial Services - Insurance
Posted 1 day ago
Security Account Lead – Financial Services - Banking
Posted 1 day ago
Data Security Lead (Netherlands)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.