We expect more than 30 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices by 2025 impacting all the major industries in consumer devices, smart cities, automotive, healthcare, utilities and many more. These devices will enable new applications, services and business models for our clients and offer unique experiences for end consumers. At Accenture Netherlands, we want to be at the center of this IoT driven innovation and we are building a new team in a new environment at the infamous Innovation Powerhouse in Eindhoven (NL). We want to bring the world’s top talents in a design-driven product innovation environment where you will work with an exciting and talented team of individuals from product design, strategy, embedded systems and cloud computing to deliver innovative projects in the IoT domain.
As an Industry X Embedded Systems Architect, you will be the technical lead for complete end-to-end embedded systems solution development starting from architecture definition to delivering the end solution.
- Experience in clearly articulating business requirements and translating them into system architecture and partitioning into sub-systems and components.
- Experience in requirements engineering by defining requirements (both Hardware & Software) at various system abstractions and developing a clear verification and validation plan.
- Experience in designing and implementing software for complex embedded systems.
- Experienced in acceptance test strategy development and implementation including, developing test plans, test traceability, test case design and development.
- Experience in DevOps way of working, able to create end to end software delivery pipelines and apply best practices in embedded software development.
- Experience in wireless connectivity protocols such as Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi, LoRa, Zigbee and other technologies.
- Working knowledge in edge AI technologies such as TensorFlow, Neural Network Models and Development flow for embedded machine learning applications.
- Experience in team, project & stakeholder management.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You hold a bachelor and/or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or related fields.
- You have at least 6 years of experience developing software solutions in an Agile and multidisciplinary environment.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is appreciated.
- You have in-depth knowledge of C/C++.
- You have experience in Embedded Operating Systems, Linux tools and compiler tools and embedded Linux build systems.
- You are familiar with scripting languages (e.g., bash, python) and CI/CD tools and technologies (e.g., git, Jenkins).
- You always strive to deliver the best results, read up on and put the latest developments in this work field in practice.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, are open minded and eager to work on the latest innovations of our clients in an environment with people who embrace change and are at the forefront of innovation.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients.
- An inspiring work environment with teams working in at the forefront of innovation.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technical Architect Magento Commerce Cloud
Posted 1 day ago
Master Data Management Consultant
Posted 4 days ago
SharePoint Engineer – Heerlen
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.