Do you want to do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day? As HR, we are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring, and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning. Working alongside diverse teams with different experiences and backgrounds, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too).
Join us as an HR Partner and start making a difference!
As an HR Partner, you are the primary point of contact for our business on all HR related topics, ranging from advisory to executing the HR agenda. You will be responsible for the talent strategy agenda, and you will be in close contact with leadership and employees:
- You take ownership of the HR agenda and manage the HR cycle.
- Coordination of staffing the Consultants, including the relevant KPI’s. You will be a true matchmaker between the Consultants and the projects.
- Advise leadership regarding the HR aspects of key business strategies, people topics and potential problem areas.
- Have the responsibility to executing people programs within our business and at projects. Therefore, you will also conduct project visits.
- Play an instrumental role in making sure that we do what is necessary for our business to grow and increase our return on talent.
- Even though much of the performance achievement process is done directly by our business, you are key in managing this process.
- You are the go-to person for all employee relations topics with regards to ethics & compliance, safe working environments, (long term) illness cases and so on.
- Make sure our people are staffed on the right projects and rotate once required.
- Coach our line managers and career counselors, enabling them to guide employees and facilitate engagement.
The role of HR Partner is in the heart of Accenture in the Amsterdam Office. You will work not only closely with the management team of the business unit but you will also be in regular contact with several colleagues in our Geography (Belux, France and Mauritius) and with the other departments within HR/Corporate Functions. In this role there is also room for your own projects to be set up that contribute to our business or HR.
You will be part of a team of 20 HR colleagues, but are responsible to manage your own group(s) and stakeholders. Our Shared Service Centers in Buenos Aires, Bucharest, and Dalian will support you in your day to day operations.
- 3+ years experience in HR of which at least a proven track record of 2 years as a strong HR Business Partner.
- Comfortable working within an ever-dynamic fast-paced and complex international environment.
- Self-starter, quick learner and team player.
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (speaking and writing) is required for this role.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant and diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4x9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you! Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
(Senior) HR analyst – Total Rewards
Posted 8 days ago
Executive Search Researcher - Leadership Recruitment, Europe
Posted 8 days ago
Recruiting Experience Associate Manager
Posted 22 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.