As a Solution Architect for Infrastructure and Cloud Services, you will play a key role with the customer. You will understand and translate their needs and requirements into a solution in order to propose and sell them an adapted offer on medium to large scale projects.
You will accompany the projects in their different phases, while being the guarantor of the solutions proposed to our customers.
More concretely, your missions will be the following:
Pre-sales phase - definition, modeling of the offer and management of the schedule:
- Participate in the requirement gathering of business and technical needs and issues
- You analyze the needs of the prospect and propose the appropriate solution (structuring of the offer, financial estimation, definition of deliverables and commitments);
- In connection with the technical teams, you check the feasibility of the proposals;
- You contribute to the responses to calls for tenders, by taking charge of the elaboration of the technical parts;
- In cooperation with the account teams, build a business case and accompany it with an adapted and innovative offer
- Present the proposed solution to the client, in collaboration with the sales and delivery team in particular
- Align the final proposal with the terms and conditions finally agreed (specifications, schedules, and other contractual documents)
You are the main point of contact:
- Accompany and support the sales team during the different phases of the sales cycle;
- Manage the customer relationship, participate in internal workshops or with customers to structure the needs or an approach
- Answer the customer's questions to convince them of the relevance of the proposed solution
- Ensure good collaboration and communication with internal teams, especially with the Sales and Delivery experts, but also with the Legal, Commercial and Finance teams
- Ensure the proper monitoring of internal processes
- Manage the internal validation of the solution
- You guarantee the service, by interfacing with the Delivery teams
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- You have experience in solutioning, delivery or sale of infrastructure services (outsourcing)
- You have knowledge in the following areas Public Cloud Services (mainly IaaS and PaaS offerings from AWS, Azure and GCP), Private and Hybrid Cloud Services, Datacenter Services, DevOps, SecOps, FinOps, RPA, Machine, Learning and Automation
- You will also pull your weight with the following:
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and keep up with market developments
- You are creative to propose innovative and "smart" solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to bring all stakeholders together towards a single solution
- You are persuasive (to obtain internal validations and customer support)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are interested in multicultural work and you have a good level of written and spoken English
- You are mobile for possible travel in the Netherlands and abroad
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.