Kick Start your Career at Accenture!
The Kickstart program is specially designed to kick-start your career as Consultant at Accenture.
Good news! You do not need to have a specific background! We are looking for you; a smart, motivated person, who is eager to learn and obviously, isn’t afraid for Change. So, do you (almost) have your Bachelor or Master, and do you want to start your career within consulting? This is your chance! We have a limited amount of exclusive places available. Apply now for the Kickstart program. During this program, there will be 4 area’s where you can land: Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Operations & Technology.
The first three weeks of your job:
- Week one: you will receive a general introduction to Accenture and specific training from the department you were assigned to.
- Week two: you will be attending our special Consulting Analyst School, where you learn all the basics of becoming an Accenture Consultant, for example, presentation skills, communication training and design thinking workshops.
From three weeks: you will start within your first real project within Accenture, where you will be coached along the way and receive additional training.
Accenture Interactive: Design, build, communicate & run meaningful experiences at the intersection of purpose and innovation. Within Accenture Interactive you will be an early creator of epic interactive experiences, where you will be combining your business and digital skills. You will focus on topics like: ecommerce, marketing, technical data, product design, CRO, Android/IOS. You will work on a big AI project for example or immerse yourself in the details of UX design. Within the Interactive practice you will work on creative marketing plans for big brands and develop a multi-platform solution. Does these cool activities fit into your career aspirations? If this is how you picture your future, a role at Accenture Interactive is a great opportunity to make your dreams a reality.
- Fulltime available from the 1st of March 2022
- You've finished your Bachelor or Master; For example: Business administration, computer science, data science, marketing, industrial design, econometric, digital business, strategic product design, innovation management or a similar direction.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Innovation & Technology affinity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Personal career coach
- Unlimited training & development opportunities
- Office barista
- Friday roof top drinks
- Apply below with your CV and motivation letter;
We are eager to get to know you. For more information about the vacancy, you can contact Josephine Sillevis Smitt via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.