Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Market Development Director- Intelligent Platform Sales
The sales professionals in our Europe team co-ordinate and manage sales opportunities; pursue and close opportunities using deep sales process and offerings expertise; develop and direct the efforts to ensure the execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing and new clients.
Also accountable for achieving individual sales targets by leading opportunities and collaborating with a team selling environment.
· Develop customer and internal relationships, and lead generation with partners and/or technology vendors
· Developing solutions/offerings presentations (in collaboration with account and technical teams, and vendors) and hosting customer and partner workshops
· Keep up-to-date knowledge of market trends and technical solutions, helping Accenture account teams to originate and close relevant deals
· Prepare, lead and present platform proposals to relevant stakeholders in the executive level
· Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals, also driving the origination of new initiatives and expand business with current key clients on the territory
· Experience with onshore/offshore teams
· Accountable for driving and closing relevant technology-related deals. GTM activities through all stages of deal pursuit – from pipeline origination, qualification, presales & solutioning
· Leads the opportunity sales process including the ongoing qualification, development of win strategy, ensuring competitive differentiation, and orchestration of approvals required at each stage of the New Business Management process
· Manage pipeline and action plans to successfully close relevant platform deals
· Closely engages with client account teams to manage meetings and presentations and proposal production. Interact with clients, Accenture teams, and vendors, to establish relevance
· Understand the needs of our clients and marshal the right relationships across borders, supporting clients in finding creative solutions
· Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and leverage relationships
· Support the hand-over process from Sales to Delivery
· Pursue large deals with dedication and passion
· Act as a trusted advisor to customers to drive their business agenda
Skills we are looking for:
Experience in solution sales, ideally for more than 6-7+ years
Knowledge/ experience with one of the following-
We are looking for people with their own life plans and unusual curriculum vitae. Individual instead of uniform. Diversity instead of the norm. Diversity is our strength and an essential component of Accenture's corporate culture. We promote an inclusive and open work environment in which everyone can show themselves as they are. Every applicant is welcome at Accenture: regardless of origin, nationality, belief, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender and other legally protected reasons.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.