Are you both a data maven and a strategist with serious analytical and statistical chops who can architect and lead business transformation projects from start to finish? Do you know how to interrogate data to get insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization? Will clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver? And do you have the skill depth and moxie to back it up? If your answer is “yes” to these questions, we would love to meet with you!
As a senior manager working at Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. Your responsibilities include:
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive client transformation for industry or functional use cases
- Shape the Data & AI strategy and operating model with our clients, defining how to set them up as data driven enterprise
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards and data visualization
- Lead and manage teams to deliver transformative and innovative client projects on-time and on-budget
- Advise and shape the technical architecture our clients need to get the most out of their data
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and approaches
- Manage client relationships to foster trust, deliver value and build the Accenture brand
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in your area of specialization
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain agile in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise C-level management in their strategic blueprints – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption through our end-to-end services, consolidating future success for organizations.
- A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, econometrics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years using AI and data science (10+ years of analytics) to achieve business goals in large orgs
- 7+ years working in a consulting capacity, or project management type roles helping clients make their companies work better. Experience must include significant business, practice, and people development. Experience in a sales capacity is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, operating models, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Analytics Architecture, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.