Cloud First group is reinventing the way technology solutions are implemented. We aim to always create cutting-edge solutions using the latest technologies available. We help Accenture’s clients transform their Infrastructure to become high-performing businesses by using the latest technologies.
By joining us you can make great things happen to some of the world's largest and most exciting companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As an intern with Accenture Cloud First-Infrastructure Engineering, you will research and write your master thesis on innovations and new technologies to help our clients operate and grow confidently. You will have the freedom and support of Accenture to develop your research in one of the fastest growing business areas of the world. We will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills on a wide range of the most innovative tools, technologies and methodologies. Next to that, you will help
- Implement, configure, and integrate Cloud Services
- Implement pipelines, testing automation, delivery orchestration, automated infrastructure provisioning.
- Provide best practices on security.
- Get new applications ready for roll-out
- Help Consultants and engineers in guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses
- Contribute to team decisions about system architecture and the selection of technical tools.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve technical challenges. Understand business concerns and contribute to brainstorming pragmatic options to address them.
Our colleagues in the Infrastructure Engineering Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-Solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals you will focus on connecting the needs of businesses with upcoming innovative technologies prepare them for the future.
- Master student in Computer Science, engineering, information technology or related studies
- Eager and passionate about developing software
- Always looking for a new technical challenge and solution
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Language: Dutch and fluent English
Other Professional Skill Requirements and Qualifications
- A solid foundation in Cloud Computing
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation
- internship compensation
- an active intern community
Are you ready to join Accenture for an internship where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now with your CV and cover letter and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.