In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
The Intelligent Asset Management team within the Digital Manufacturing & Operations domain helps clients deal with the great challenges of the energy transition and increasing sustainability focus. Topics in this field include asset digitization, standardization, performance management and investment planning. From strategy, vision and ambition plans, to standardizing and digitizing operational assets and embedding cross operations at speed and at scale; our solutions help enable lower total cost of ownership and higher efficiency by eliminating repetitive work and reducing lead times. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected. Join us as we reinvent industries across Utilities, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, Industrial Equipment & Construction, Railways, and Airports.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in the Netherlands with focus on Intelligent Asset Management (IAM). We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to a sustainable business and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build solutions, hardware and scalable business in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and digitize businesses to optimize the return on investment to ensure long-term sustainability.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead Intelligent Asset Management transformation and/or implementation programs to drive process & innovation activities at our Clients
- Drive digital transformation journeys with capabilities in defining Intelligent Asset Management roadmap, process design, value realization and Intelligent Asset Management maturity assessment areas
- Engage in client facing and thought leadership activities including developing new Points of View, driving business development and innovation in the IAM domain; leveraging as well existing Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (where relevant such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices) and technologies
- Build relationships with clients to maintain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Play an active role in building the IAM practice under the guidance of the leadership team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit different audience levels & seniority
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team driver with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University Master’s degree in engineering and/or technology with a strong affinity for Asset Management and energy transition
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience, relevant industry knowledge and digital transformations
- Expert in working in the Asset Management space with initiatives like, Smart Meters, IIoT, Digital Twins, BIM, asset standardization. As well as LEAN methodologies, process excellence, functional solutioning, solution designing and shaping digital transformations.
- Experienced in system implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in Dutch, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk through firstname.lastname@example.org
*applications can only be done via website in Workday not by mail; all documents can be uploaded at once.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Business Transformation & Change Senior Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Talent & Organization Business leader - Senior Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Lead Innovation Consultant
Posted 9 days ago