Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
In Accenture, our professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Working closely with the professionals in the operating groups and the digital, technology and outsourcing businesses, Accenture professionals:
- Define strategies at the intersection of business, technology and function.
- Develop business and operating models for the entire enterprise or a specific function.
- Ensure the realization of tangible outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives, implementing Planning Solutions.
Accenture SCM professionals’ help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Specifically Supply Chain Planning professionals concentrate on developing and implementing integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Project management skills having run transformation projects coordinating different stakeholders
- Design and implementation of supply chain projects.
- Business diagnosis and planning assessments.
- Planning Solutions implementations.
- Ensure Value Realization through performance measurements/KPIs monitoring and deriving corrective actions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in consulting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the area of Integrated Planning, S&OP, Demand planning and Supply Planning.
- Experience implementing Blue Yonder and/or Kinaxis and/or OMP Planning Solutions.
- Overall knowledge of Supply Chain
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management skills required.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries.
- Desire to work in a Consulting environment, with exposure to information systems environment, having strong affinity for IT.
- High level of mobility: willing to travel up to 100% of the time at any worldwide location
- High level of flexibility: to explore other Supply Chain areas and functional projects not limited to Supply Chain Planning
- Bachelor or MD degree required
- High level of English is mandatory
- Post-graduate education preferred (MBA, PMP, Lean Six Sigma)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Manager Supply Chain Planning
Posted 5 days ago
Supply Chain & Operations Planning Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago