Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and own the way as a trendsetter in Pega. We’re ready if you are.
We are looking for strong developers that can utilize both their Pega understanding and their general development understanding to contribute to large-scale Pega development projects.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Applies best practice organization structures and process to the organization.
- Lead team to complete process analysis, process modelling and process optimization.
- Define functional requirements, application structure for the project implementation along with LSA.
- Leverage rapid prototyping approaches to present as-is/to-be processes/workflows and rough designs of the proposed solution.
- Participate in the evaluation of new products or initiatives to determine the technology support required.
- Develops change plans to help the stakeholder teams transform.
- Communicate workflow process and requirements/solutions to customers, SMEs, and enterprise architects.
- Responsible for working with Project manager to set and review overall quality of deliverables.
- Review implementation to make sure the solution aligned with the requirements.
- Help PM in identifying key risks and mitigation plan for the same.
- Monitor the application performance and optimize the performance bottlenecks.
- A Bsc or Msc degree in a technical field;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch;
- Pega Lead BA would be responsible for driving Pega implementation for various customer
- Experience in defining Pega BPM based process/solution for large enterprises.
- Should be able to define and articulate various patterns (Human approval patterns, process integration patterns, workflow patterns etc.).
- Helps the organization define and implement the people and process change required to maximize business outcomes.
- Experience in defining process models, best practices and guidelines in BPM and BRMS based areas.
- Define and evaluate alternative solutions, and recommend the most efficient and cost effective BPM solution for the given customer requirements.
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users, IT Teams
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Pega DCO, Pega CRM, architecture, design and development.
- Experience in designing and implementing Pega based solutions for large enterprises.
- Manage stakeholder discussions effectively from customer site and interact with multiple stakeholders (Enterprise architects, Technical directors, Business Heads).
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Engineer – Heerlen
Posted 1 day ago
(Senior) SAP HANA Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.