Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement outsourcing analysts, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is currently seeking a Contract Service Manager with Dutch who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture – an employer that enables you to make a real difference.
The Contract Service Manager will facilitate the development and execution of a variety of third party commercial contracts in accordance with our client’s policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements. The Contract Service Manager may provide guidance to the client’s business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters, this is a non-attorney position.
The key aspects and responsibilities of your role will be:
- Draft and negotiate Agreements based on both client templates and supplier templates;
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications;
- Consulting and escalating positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner;
- Act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly;
- Issue necessary modifications to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities or clarification of contract clause;
- Ability to contribute to creation of Market Insights and capture procurement contracting best practice and industry trends;
- Ensure that all contracts and agreements are filed in the contract repository; and maintain and update contract databases and disseminate information as appropriate.
What skills, qualifications and competencies do I need?
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree or equivalent experience;
- Solid experience working with a variety of contract types (i.e. preparing, reviewing and negotiating) and contract processes (i.e. implementation, etc.);
- Past experience with drafting agreements in any of the following areas: IT, Marketing, Logistics, Professional Services, Facilities, MRO;
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages is desirable on a native speaker/mother tongue level: Dutch;
- Must be able to clearly state and convey legal positions both with our clients and suppliers;
- Must have exceptional attention to detail;
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement industry is an advantage;
- Experience with contract reporting necessary (i.e. total number of contracts, number of suppliers under contract, and other indicators) to assess progress and effectiveness of the contract function;
- Experience responding to complex enquiries regarding contract obligations and redlines/revisions;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with cross-functional teams ; and
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, via email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.