Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of data and artificial intelligence? Do you have an interest in technology? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Accenture Technology may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
As part of our growing Technology Data & AI team, we are looking for an Experienced Manager with affinity for Data strategy, Data engineering, Data analytics and / or Artificial Intelligence.
As a Manager your work will have two elements. Firstly, you will be involved in client projects leading interdisciplinary teams. You lead our clients in their transformation to becoming digital organizations, empower their business model through technology and understand the most important challenges they will face in that journey. In most cases you will manage your own program team or value stream within a larger program, where you will deliver visible contributions to the success of our clients. Secondly you will technically and commercially support different clients in shaping the best solution taking different point of views. Are you an energetic, adaptive leader combining commercial and content skills and not afraid to pick up a challenge? Then we are looking for you!
Your will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Within a set of clients, you will be building trust based client relationships up to C-level to discuss the value of Data & Analytics for the client, identifying opportunities and shaping new projects.
- Successfully lead delivery of Data & Analytics projects/programs across multiple industries.
- Architecting compelling and competitive Data & AI solutions which demonstrate
significant and quantifiable value to the client.
- Leveraging Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting these solutions.
- Working alongside Sales team to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution.
- Managing a team of 5-20 solution consultants + offshore delivery teams.
- Developing and sharing deep expertise in Data & Analytics and connecting with Accenture’s broader ecosystem to develop our knowledge capital.
- Coaching fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open and inclusive culture.
You will become part of the Accenture Technology Data & AI team, consisting of a diverse team of technology specialists covering data strategy, data engineering, data analytics & AI and data governance. An open environment where people collaborate and actively share their latest insights/learnings. Jointly you have the opportunity to challenge current industry obstacles and identify and deliver the key solution for clients in their quest to get from data to information to insights to action to business value.
- Completed Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience in Data-, or Digital Architecture and Data Science, preferably within a consultancy company or similar.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English & Dutch language, both written and verbal.
- Proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Knowledge of Data & AI technologies through previous experience and marked interest in the latest innovations.
- Excellent communication and program management skills.
- Relevant background in an international environment.
- Bonus points if you have certifications from the main cloud providers or DAMA.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card).
- An expense allowance.
- Discount on Accenture shares.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.