Embrace the Accenture journey today and join the Ecosystem Sourcing Services team to support our clients in sourcing the cutting-edge technologies of tomorrow. We partner with next gen IT vendors to create new deal shapes and help our clients fulfill their technology needs. You will gain a wealth of experience working with clients across industries and vendors impacting all parts of Accenture’s and our clients’ businesses.
- Focus on ecosystem sales and sourcing execution.
- Qualify new opportunities with support of the Sales Director.
- Manage and close opportunities with oversight of the Sales Director.
- Manage vendor maintenance/services contract renewals.
- Negotiate and shape deals with a vendor and/or distributor and client teams.
- Manage opportunity pipeline in CRM application.
- Analyze Accenture services opportunities for ecosystem sourcing services potential.
- Lead and negotiate new Vendor MPO in close collaboration with Sales Director and legal.
- Create sales quotations supported by inside team in Prague.
- Own the development of ecosystem sourcing proposals and RFP responses.
- Provide post-sales support and account management to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technology vendors and Accenture client teams.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/resale or procurement background within IT preferred.
- Be curious/have an interest in technology.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Have a pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English, while the ability to also speak Dutch is preferred.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technology Sales Director - Health & Public Service
Posted 20 days ago
European Growth Alliance Co-Lead
Posted 26 days ago
Pricing Manager - S&PP Competitive Pricing Architect - Gallia
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.