As part of the rapidly growing Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), we are looking for a Senior Manager - Microsoft Advisory with a focus on Digital Twins. You will be part of a newly assembled team in which we bring together different experts from Accenture and Avanade to help customers define their digital twin strategies and support them in implementing digital twin roadmaps. As part of this team, you will leverage your knowledge on IoT, connections between operational and information technology, balance between edge and cloud solutions and the value of using them for the development of new opportunities and business models. You will operate at the interface between business and technology, combining the latest (Microsoft) technologies with in-depth business insight and will be directly responsible for strategic plans and deliver visible contributions to the success of our clients.
We established AMBG as a truly unique partnerships between Accenture, as the number 1 partner of Microsoft, Avanade, with our technical skills and Microsoft itself. AMBG is one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture.
Within the AMBG team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as digital organizations, by:
- Participate as a digital twin expert in consultancy projects for clients in different markets with a focus on Microsoft Technology;
- Where appropriate, lead the implementation of Digital Twin projects;
- Active member of the Digital Twin value proposition team by contributing to the development of our value proposition, go to market partnerships, tools and methodologies and ensuring coordination with other consultancy teams;
- In particular, providing input from an IoT expertise perspective in these value propositions: enabling technological (Microsoft) services to deliver business value;
- Participating in commercial activities, including positioning these services in the market, initiating and leading conversations with our key clients and generating a portfolio of activities;
- Participate and play an active role in the further definition and structure of the team to enable future growth.
- Coach fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you like to take part in companies adapting themselves to remain relevant in the future? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? The Accenture Microsoft Business Group may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of professionals that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in bridging physical and digital challenges with Digital Twins;
- Strong understanding of digital twins as an important trend, what the most important drivers are and how you can use digital twins to create business and social value;
- You have a deep understanding of Microsoft technology (Azure Digital Twins, IoT Hub, IoT Edge) and you are all about creating value in a business context with this technology;
- Strong consulting skills incl. structured & abstract thinking, creative problem solving, prioritizing, communication and stakeholder management
- University master’s degree
- You are able to define the operational, tactical and strategic challenges of our customers in concrete (Microsoft) solutions;
- You are a fast and effective networker with clear communication skills, both internally within the organization where you work, but especially in the market;
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an overview of the IoT value chain and identify opportunities for improvements;
- You have a proven consultancy track record and skillset;
- Consultative selling skills, such as demonstrably skilled and effective in developing leads into concrete requests for quotations.
Accenture is an incredible place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work on interesting customer cases in an international and cross functional team, at the front of innovation empowered by the Microsoft platform. Also, you can further elevate your professional and personal development by leveraging various learning opportunities. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients transform digitally, empowered by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, based on the Microsoft platform? Then apply now!
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.