In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Passionate about technology and manufacuturing? Industry X is all about Industry 4.0 and beyond. We advise and work with our clients on how can to best leverage the possibilities with new technologies such as Internet of things (IoT), Robotics, Digital Twin, Mobilitiy, Smart Building, Analytics and Augmented & Virtual Reality in manufacturing environments across the world. Our clients are top fortune 500 companies, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and almost all of the Dutch AEX-listed companies spanning across all industries ranging from an ice cream factory to high tech airplane manufacturing.
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders to pave the way to drive innovation and deliver the best-in-class consulting to our clients. You will do this by leveraging our industrial experience powered by the latest technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in the Netherlands with a focus on Digital Manufacturing & Operations. As Jr. Consultant within Industry X, we offer graduates and starting consultants the best possible platform for growth and to boost your consultancy career. You will be trained to reach the top level of consultancy and to maintain the high standard, your knowledge will be continuously updated with the latest and newest inventions and trends in the industry.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support in Manufacturing & Operations transformation programs to drive LEAN & Process Optimization activities at our clients
- Be passionate to work on Industry X related technologies and supporting client digital transformation journeys
- Deliver & support business process innovation workshops and inspire others by developing and showcasing various Industry X technologies, capabilities and offerings
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology. A true team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are open to learn and to grow within the field of Consulting. You are eager to learn new technologies and methodologies and gain broad experience across industries.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University Master degree with an affinity for technology, MBA is a plus
- Relevant industry experience is a plus (1-2 years full-time or part-time employment in similar areas or applicable internships)
- Passionate about digital transformations, IIoT, Connected Platforms, Edge & Cloud Analytics, Digital Twins, AR&VR, MES/MOM, BIM, Robotics, etc.
- Currently living in (or planning to relocate to) The Netherlands
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, Dutch is a plus
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities and options to participate in other exciting initiatives such as sustainability, factory of the future, community development, innovation center, etc.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
When applying please upload the following documents underneath the section where you can upload your resume:
- Motivational Letter
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola through firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Junior Management Consultant – T&O
Posted 7 days ago
Sourcing & Procurement - Strategy & Consulting Junior Consultant
Posted 8 days ago
Kickstart Program - Strategy & Consulting
Posted 22 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.