Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as an Industry X.0 and Supply Chain & Operations Manager or Consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. We’re ready if you are!
As an Analyst in the Supply Chain & Operations Industry X.0 team you are delivering large-scale operations and manufacturing transformations, helping clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation within their supply chain and operations processes.
You will support supply chain and operations departments in executing cost improvement programs, covering data & analytics, supply chain and operations, or transforming operations teams and equipping them with the right structures, processes and technology. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the functional networks to reinvent clients’ ways of planning, producing, and shipping to be more agile and dynamic. Accenture’s renowned Industry X.0 and supply chain practice and data & analytics capability ensures that you can make large impact in improving our client’s business performance
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Master’s degree, preferably on the cross-section of technology/engineering and business/economics (e.g. industrial engineering, econometrics, operations research, supply chain management, (Beta-)science)
- High grades (avg. > 7,5) during secondary school / Bachelor / Master
- Excellent communicational skills (Dutch and English)
- Proactive, driven individual that is looking to grow
- Affinity with data analytics and related technologies
- Experience looked upon favorably but is not a prerequisite:
- Data science (backend) tools e.g.: Python, Alteryx
- Data visualization (frontend) tools e.g.: PowerBI, Spotfire
- Work and/or internship experience in consulting, (digital) supply chain, operations or manufacturing
- International experience (study / internship / work)
- Achievements in sports or hobbies
- Extracurricular activities (e.g. honours programmes, charity work, serious student organization roles)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Analyst Utilities / Strategy & Consulting
Posted 17 days ago
Junior Technology Strategy Consultant
Posted 24 days ago
Thesis/Research Internship Strategy & Consulting - Talent & Organization
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.