At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Our small, global group of investigators work closely with other legal and business teams to conduct and oversee corporate compliance investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various reporting channels. Responsibilities include:
- Work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such investigations
- Manage teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations
- Manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations of allegations of misconduct related to financial and regulatory matters received through Accenture’s various reporting channels, which includes:
- defining scope,
- developing investigative plan,
- notifying appropriate personnel,
- conducting interviews,
- compiling investigation status and reports,
- recommending and implementing proper remedial measures,
- Work with and provide legal advice concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures to senior business and HR leadership
- Manage teams of internal and external resources
- Oversee, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Qualified lawyer required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience conducting and supervising investigations, including experience:
- conducting Code of Business Ethic/financial fraud investigations
- dealing with regulatory and governmental investigations.
- drafting confidential legal reports, and advising senior leadership on ethical conduct/compliance-related risks and personnel-related remedial action
- conducting associated litigation and/or employment litigation
- Appropriate travel may be required
Skill Requirements, Behaviors and Attributes:
- Interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
- Knowledge of ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives and capable of influencing key decisions
- Able to project manage and prioritize investigations
- Understands the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrates inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.