As the Amsterdam Innovation Center intern, you will be working at the intersection of strategy and innovation to develop strategic workshops for (C-level) clients. The Amsterdam Innovation Center falls within the strategic segment of Accenture’s Innovation Ecosystem and plays a pivotal role in helping clients design their future visions, ambitions, and strategies. This internship will place you at the forefront of strategic issues and innovative best practices.
Your main tasks will include (non-exhaustive):
- Developing strategic workshops for Accenture’s clients
- Organizing and co-facilitating client interactions such as workshops, tours, and events
- Expanding the innovation propositions of the Amsterdam Innovation Center
- Broadening the Amsterdam Innovation Center’s marketing and branding initiatives
You will learn to:
- Apply design thinking methodologies to develop and facilitate strategic client workshops
- Think strategically and creatively on how to solve complex client issues
- Interact with senior stakeholders
- Work in consulting teams
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from a Dutch university, preferably with a specialization in the areas of: business and economics, technology and IT, beta or innovation;
- You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- You have a high level of motivation and drive;
- You have an eagerness to learn;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Especially whilst working from home, we encourage online engagement and try to optimally support our colleagues during challenging times (e.g. extra mindfulness workshops, online activities and events)
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop;
- Travel’s allowance;
- Guidance and coaching by a team of experienced colleagues;
- An active and big intern-community;
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Esmee van Heesewijk firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applied Intelligence Internship
Posted 1 day ago
Strategie & Consulting Internship Government – Amsterdam
Posted 1 day ago
Thesis Internship Strategy & Consulting: Purpose-Driven Banking
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.