As part of the rapidly growing Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), we are looking for a Senior Consultant - Microsoft Advisory. As a Senior Consultant, you will work on advisory projects in interdisciplinary teams with a clear focus on Microsoft Business Applications: mainly Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform. You support clients in their transformation to becoming digital organizations, empower their business model through technology, and understand the most important challenges they will face in that journey. You will be part of a project team or value stream within a larger program in close conjunction with our partners Microsoft and Avanade. You will be directly contributing to the success of our clients.
We established AMBG to extend our partnership and to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the companies. This is a truly unique partnerships between Accenture, as the number 1 partner of Microsoft, Avanade, with our technical skills and Microsoft itself. AMBG is one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture.
Within the AMBG team, your role will be to help our clients to transform successfully to stay ahead as digital organizations, by:
- Guiding our clients in digitally transforming their customer engagement; marketing, sales, commerce and/or customer service based on your business process expertise
- Using your expert skills on Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform to concept and apply solutions, uncovering value within our clients’ organizations
- Contributing to our clients’ Microsoft (Dynamics 365 and Power Platform) vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identifying new opportunities and developing our business, contribute to developing new value propositions together with the broader Accenture organization, Avanade and Microsoft
- Developing and sharing deep expertise in Business Applications, and connecting with Accenture’s broader ecosystem to develop our knowledge capital
- Being part of IT and digital transformation, with Microsoft Business Applications at the core.
- Coaching fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
Are you passionate about the disruptive impact of digital? Do you like to take part in companies adapting themselves to remain relevant in the future? Do you get energy from solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, results-oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? The Accenture Microsoft Business Group may just be the place for you!
Joining the team means becoming part of a close-knit group of professionals that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. Our values include challenging our clients’ norms, building trusted relationships, and embracing diversity as a source of creativity and inspiration. We collaborate closely with experts globally to bring the best to our clients every day and stay relevant to their changing needs.
- 4+ years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale transformation programs.
- Strong consulting skills incl. structured & abstract thinking, creative problem solving, prioritizing, communication and stakeholder management
- Experience with design thinking is preferred
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to your audience
- Experience with transforming customer engagement business processes (i.e. marketing, sales, commerce, and/or customer service)
- 3+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement / CRM
- Experience with Power Apps projects is preferred
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- University master’s degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
Accenture is an incredible place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work on interesting customer cases in an international and cross functional team, at the front of innovation empowered by the Microsoft platform. Also, you can further elevate your professional and personal development by leveraging various learning opportunities. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients transform digitally, empowered by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, based on the Microsoft platform? Then apply now!
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.