As a cloud-native technology architect you will assess, design, create and deliver technology architectures for our European clients. By applying your broad technical knowledge, you identify and apply game changing trends. You are able to show clients, how best to apply and approach these innovations with your deep practical experience on different cloud vendors, container platforms and their ecosystems. Because of your strong fundamental technology architecture knowledge on for example design patterns and best-practices and with your ability to place this appropriately in the (enterprise) architecture of the client, you lead the client in a successful IT transformation journey.
Together with your multidisciplinary teams you will work on architecture projects for local and European clients. Your work can mean the creation of large cloud and container adopting (enterprise) architecture, doing practical proof-of-concepts, sharing thought-leadership on technology trends, conducting architecture assessments and everything in-between.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing efficient (cloud and container) architectures by identifying relevant, and designing with, innovative technologies
- Developing IT frameworks, methods, reference architectures, principles, and championing these at clients and within Accenture
- Working in a variety of client contexts and applying best-of-breed technologies
- Performing Technology Architecture and readiness assessments
- Developing relations with clients and technology vendors
- Identifying and applying emerging and disruptive technologies
- Define Technology Blueprints, Strategies and Roadmaps
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in the architecture, design, and implementation of technology architecture in varying IT landscapes and client contexts.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- Fluent in English, Dutch speaking is a plus
- Able to apply (scaled) agile methodologies
- Proven track record through cloud and/or architecture certifications is a plus
- Architecture, design, and implementation experience with (cloud) design patterns
- Deep Technical skills and hands-on experience with cloud and container environments.
- Intrinsically motivated to investigate and practically experiment with new technologies.
- Able to share thought-leadership on (cloud-native) technology and trends.
- Comfortable with guiding clients in their IT transformation journey
- Willing to travel within Europe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Jurrien van den Berg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.