You're a solution architect familiar with Cloud based architectures and DW/BI/Analytics domain knowledge with experience in Snowflake. You’ll work on solutions and technologies to help our clients move their on premises data warehouses to the cloud products like Snowflake, Big Query and others. You work to provide thought leadership, solutions and support others with your expertise.
- Design and Implement cloud data platform and cloud related architectures
- Design solution leveraging Snowflake native capabilities
- Collaborating within a project team to solve complex problems
- Thought leadership, strategy and direction for the Snowflake practice
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Minimal 8+ years’ experience in data warehousing/BI/analytics
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as an Architect
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in Cloud platforms
- Understanding of migration, dev/ops, ETL/ELT, and BI required
- At least 6 to 12 months of experience work with/in Snowflake
- Understanding of Snowflake design patterns and migration architectures a major plus
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong understanding of the Snowflake architecture
- Understand of Snowflake roles and user security
- Understanding of Snowflake capabilities like Snowpipe, STREAMS, etc.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card).
- An expense allowance.
- Discount on Accenture shares.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.