Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s consumer goods, retail, travel, mobility, and industrial companies operate in? Are you eager to learn and apply the latest in digital technologies? Are you a motivated and experienced professional who easily combines EQ with IQ?
Than the position of Consulting Consultant for our Products clients is what you are looking for!
As Consultin Consultant, you will be part of the Products Industry team within Strategy & Consulting. This team supports companies in the following industries
- Retail industry, including grocery, fashion and beauty, DIY, and non-food
- Consumer goods industry, including food & beverage and home & personal care
- Industrial industry, including manufacturing, industrial equipment, engineering, and construction)
- Mobility, including automotive and public transport
- Travel industry, including airline, travel services, and hospitality
We are industry experts and have the insights and capabilities to transform leading organizations and help them navigate in the ever-changing landscape they operate in.
You will work on a broad range of topics, such as digital strategies, business transformations, and innovative operating models. You will lead with insights to co-create technology-enabled, disruptive strategies and solutions that unlock value and drive growth for clients. You have the ambition to continuously develop your industry knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills, and are expected and challenged to do so. As a consultant, you will also have an active role in developing thought leadership and creating point of views within the different industries and contribute to our practice by organizing and participating in community events.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University Master’s degree with strong results
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferred experience in consulting
- Developed consulting skills, e.g. solid financial and business acumen, structured and creative problem solving skills, analytical skills and stakeholder management
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), fluent in Dutch is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills e.g. strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- PowerPoint and excel skills, experience in data analytics tools such as PowerBI and Alteryx desirable
- Team spirit: you enjoy working in a team and coaching junior team members
- Driven and entrepreneurial: you enjoy a challenge, you are determined, optimistic and you have a proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Learning and development budget
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Finance Transformations Risk Analytics Consultant / Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Posted 3 days ago
Social Advertising Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.