Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading Investment Banking- & Asset Management companies as a management- or technology consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Further build your career with Accenture Strategy & Consulting and transform your ideas into reality.
As a Consultant Capital Markets, you will be responsible for transforming ideas and innovations into delivery of high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. You will play a key role developing our business in the Capital Markets industry by becoming a trusted partner to support our clients in their execution, implement initiatives in their business, identifying business development opportunities and continuously strengthening both your analytical and executive capabilities.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we transform and strengthen Financial Service providers based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- A strong academic background (Msc. Diploma)
- 3-5 years working experience in working within an investment banking- or asset management environment in either a direct- or consulting capacity
- Understanding of Asset Management or Investment Banking Industry as a whole, including Front, Middle, Back office processes, the trade lifecycle, data management and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience to be able to work independently and manage one or multiple workstreams
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of various aspects of project delivery (strategy and business model assessment, business and solution architecture, process and requirements development, IT implementation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Dutch & English)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
M&A Technology Strategy Consultant / Manager
Posted 4 days ago
M&A Business Strategy Consultant / Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Strategy Manager Financial Services - Banking
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.