You will be part of our Global M&A practice with a specialization in Technology M&A that serves our clients on a broad range of strategic services, involving fusions, acquisitions, and divestments in both the pre-deal and post-deal phases. With your specialization in Technology M&A, you will be the key accelerator for our clients and our bridge to the wider Technology community in Accenture to ensure we bring the best of Accenture.
Being part of Accenture’s Global M&A practice, you will be at the forefront of combining Strategy, Analytics and Technology, and End-to-End Execution to drive value creation for our clients. You will be working with Accenture’s latest M&A Technology and Analytics Accelerators to bring the best possible to our clients.
Our teams are commonly cross functional and international to ensure we bring the best to our clients. You will receive tailored trainings to become an all-round Strategy and M&A professional with a strong focus on Technology M&A – with frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues.
You will be working with our teams in one of our expertise domains:
- M&A Strategy: You will support to define the portfolio optimization scenarios of our clients by considering the growth strategy, geographical positioning and products as well as the opportunities of portfolio synergies. Your Technological lens will be key to understand the value of a company in today’s digital environment.
- Target Screening: You will need to identify potential targets and will define the relevant Technology selection criteria in conjunction with our business M&A colleagues. You will evaluate the synergy of these targets with the Technology portfolio of our clients and will make recommendations of the acquired Technological innovations add value to our client.
- Due-diligence & Transaction Management: You will participate in the strategic, operational or Technology / IT due-diligences. Supported by Accenture’s Technology experts network. Your role will be to identify risks and upsides from a Technology perspective.
- Merger Integration: You will help our clients during the planning, follow-up and execution of integration phases. You will ensure the realization of synergies and identification of risks related to integration of the Technology / IT / Security / Digital / Cloud functions of the company.
- Carve-out & Divesture: You will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of the carve-out operations. You will be required to manage the separation of the Technology / IT / Security / Digital / Cloud functions of the company. You will also help our clients with the implementation and the follow-up of TSAs.
- Joint-venture & Alliances: You will help our clients in choosing the alliance models and identification of potential partners. You will help with the operational and IT implementation of these JV or these partnerships.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
Master’s Degree (MSc / MBA) or PhD degree with excellenct academic results (Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Economics is preferred but not required)
2-5 years of experience
Fluent in English and Dutch
Demonstrated interest for Technology, Digital, Security, Cloud or any of the latest Technological developments
Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills (analytical and quantitative skills)
Demonstrated ability to work with people from different backgrounds and with people from all levels in the organization
Ability to communicate simple and effective
Curious, willing to learn, analytical
Willingness to travel in Netherlands and Europe
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.