As a Security Specialist in Identity & Access Management, you will help organizations design, develop, and implement solutions in the IAM domain.
You will be part of project teams in performing IAM assessments, designs, and implementations within your area of specialization such as:
- Privileged Access Management
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Consumer Identity & Access Management
You will be responsible for the planning, architecture, and delivery of IAM implementations while managing a small project team under your supervision.
- Shape clients’ IAM visions and roadmaps
- Architect complex IAM solutions
- Act as a subject matter expert in implementing and operating IAM technologies
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- 3+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management
- Experience with the concepts of authentication, authorization, role-based access control, single sign-on
- Experience with the concepts of user directories, identity lifecycle management, identity attestation
- Hands-on engineering experience with Identity & Access Management technologies such as (Azure) Active Directory, SailPoint, CyberArk or ForgeRock
- Working experience in Agile and/or DevOps IAM teams
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Security Specialist – DevSecOps – Cyber Defense
Posted 20 days ago
OT / ICS Cyber Security Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Cloud Security Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.