Are you excited about data? Will you take on the challenge to help our clients become more data-driven? Do you want to change the way organizations manage their data and do business? Are you interested in how data flows through an organization and how it is governed to create good quality data and generate value for the organization? If your answer is “yes” to all of these questions, we would love to meet you!
As Manager in Data Management & Governance, you will deliver projects and lead teams in the Data Management domain at our clients. Next to this, you are part of the Data Management & Architecture practice within Accenture, where you are responsible for building and growing the team and developing commercial opportunities.
In your day-to-day work, you will:
- Manage projects and teams at the client in the Data Management domain. For example, a Data Management maturity assessment, blueprinting the Data Governance organization and processes, or implementing a Product Information Management (PIM) solution
- Lead internal and client inspiration workshops on the key Data Management topics
- Build long-term relationships with key client and Accenture stakeholders
- Work on commercial opportunities to expand our Data Management footprint at clients
- Actively develop the team, skills and strategic direction of our Data Management & Architecture practice
Our project-based way of working allows you to work in different industries, for a wide variety of clients and in multi-disciplinary teams. We are a global company and leverage the power of this network to share knowledge and bring value to our clients. In your daily work, you are required to constantly challenge yourself and the people around you. Accenture’s extensive learning platform offers you the training you need to grow as a manager, both professionally and as a person.
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain agile in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise C-level management in their strategic blueprints – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption through our end-to-end services, consolidating future success for organizations.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Applied Sciences, or similar studies
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- 8+ years of experience in the Data Management domain, which should include professional consulting experience
- Experience with:
- Data Management & Governance maturity assessment
- Master Data Management processes
- Data Governance organization model and processes
- Data modeling
- Trusted data sets
- Data Quality profiling
- Data migration
- Governance on a Data Lake
- MDM and PIM solutions
- Professional experience with leading and managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Ability to translate (1) business requirements into data solutions and (2) technical concepts into easy-to-understand, value-based solutions for the business
- Proven track record in business development (e.g., creating value propositions, responding to RFP’s)
- Experience with building a practice and developing the skills of the team
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.