Are you ready for the next step as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer? And do you want to play a crucial role in building solutions for (international) top brands? You’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. At Accenture Interactive we offer you the right toolkit to further boost your career and seize great opportunities. We are looking for passionate, curious and team driven players who are ready to push the boundaries.
With your efforts as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer you play an important role in developing solutions for our clients. You will work together with other developers & data specialists and you regularly interact with the client yourself. The assignments you work on are diverse. For example, you personalize an email campaign with the help of different data sources to optimize the Click Through rates. On another project you build landing pages to generate as much traffic as possible. You are the one who makes the designs of our creatives work through configuration and code. In this role you therefore use a wide range of tools and development skills. Have you not (yet) mastered all the skills or tools for this role? There are a lot of opportunities to further develop your skills on-the-job.
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
- A completed bachelor’s or master's degree in Marketing, Computer Science or (Technical) Business Administration.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Pardot.
- You have experience with configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud and designing and building integrations.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Consultant or Admin certification is a pre for this role.
- Experience with AMPscript and HTML is also a pre
- You have the ambition to work for international clients and you have great communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- You're based in the Netherlands.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 12 days ago
Senior Salesforce Marketing Automation Consultant
Posted 19 days ago
GCP Data Engineer
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.