Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. We are looking for a Cloud Integration Architect to join our Cloud First drive.
As Cloud Integration Architect within the Cloud Design group of Accenture, you will be a member of a multidisciplinary architecture team. You will translate business requirements into working solutions through building and delivering robust hybrid cloud integration transformations.
We are looking for people that get excited by Technology, but also have an eye to make it “work” for our clients. We are looking for people that have deep technological expertise and can communicate the ‘why’ of Technology to our clients and our sales and delivery leads as well as work with our (distributed) development teams and get the transformation projects delivered.
Do you get excited by large scale and complex IT landscapes? Do you have what it takes to streamline integration over multiple hybrid technologies? Are you familiar with iPaaS, API management and Event-Driven Architectures? …then we are looking for you!
- Be part of a team of integration experts driving client opportunities, client projects and help develop the Accenture community.
- Represent Accenture Technology as an Enterprise, Solution or System Architect within a variety of industries, including Communication, Media and High Tech; Healthcare and Public Services; Financial Services; Consumer Goods; Retail; and Resources.
- Understand, visualise and interpret clients’ current state integration architecture
- Define and articulate a future state integration strategy, architecture, standards and principles
- Capture and agree on the integration architecture roadmaps and solution intent towards digital transformation
- Communicate clearly and confidently the vision on architecture related topics to senior client leadership
- Designing new integration architecture runways for various application landscapes
- Introduce new integration solutions from design to rollout
- Be able to provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts with new technologies and integration paradigms to complex international multi-year implementations.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Result-oriented and eager to challenge her/himself to learn new technologies
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, or implementing Integration Architectures, preferably with an exposure to digital transformations.
- Proven certification track records across integration platforms-iPaaS, API management and/or event driven management
- Experience with the design and implementation of the following:
- Various architecture paradigms ranging from Digital Decoupling, Service-Orientation, microservices, API-driven and Cloud native architectures
- Hybrid integration platforms, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, SAP CPI, Azure AIS or Open Source Middleware products using SOAP, REST EDI, etc.
- API management tools, such as MuleSoft, APIGEE and AKANA
- Event platforms, such as Kafka and Solace.
- Cloud native technologies, building microservice and API-driven architecture
- Experience with cloud hyperscalers, such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience working in agile environments using Scrum, SAFe and DevOps
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
OCI Technical Architect Manager
Posted more than a year ago
Federal - Microsoft Azure Cloud Developer
Posted more than a year ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Cloud and Infrastructure Engineering Delivery Lead - Principal Director
Posted more than a year ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.